Aspiring Fitness Professional

Options
Hey! I'm Jes. I'm currently studying for my personal training certification and intend to do my dream job full time by the end of this year. I've been using this app for years but am new to the community.

Replies

• Exegi_Corpus
    Exegi_Corpus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    fitmissjes wrote: »
    Hey! I'm Jes. I'm currently studying for my personal training certification and intend to do my dream job full time by the end of this year. I've been using this app for years but am new to the community.

Good luck! Let me know when you have your certificate I have tons of questions to ask :D
  • joannehale1975
    joannehale1975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have just completed my level 2!
    I started it just after I found out I was pregnant, so was hard work, but now have 7 week old baby and need to shift the weight!
    How are you doing?
  • PowerLabMissy
    PowerLabMissy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Jes! Congrats on your new career choice! I've been a personal trainer since 1996 and I have to say, it's the best job in the world! I started off with an ACE certification and have continued to study and collect other, more specific certifications over the years. There are so many cool things to learn in our field. (Have you joined IDEA? I highly recommend you do … they are a great organization and the conventions are AMAZING!) I took a few years off, to have kids and am heading back to work in the fall, so … maybe we'll be starting our new jobs at the same time! :) Good Luck to you!