Need Motivation and Support to keep going

Options
Hi there I need all the Motivation and Support I can get right now I'm restarting my whole diet and exercise routine starting Monday. I'm also going to watch what I eat and log everyday and try and drink less soda and more sparkling water that's flavored or bottle water that has sugar free drink mixes. I'm also going to start a video program called Fitness blender that I found on YouTube and I also joined Planet fitness which I will start going a week from Monday as I get released from my doctor this week as I had a hysterectomy at the end of march. My goal is to have 59 pounds gone by the end of the year and I know I can do it as well.

My Goals that I have set for myself
1. 10,000 Steps Daily and Log Everyday
2. 8 Hours of Sleep( Tracked by my Everlast Band)
3. Only 2 Soda's a Day
4. Drink more water

I know those are some serious goals but if I wanna lose 59 pounds I need to stick to. Please feel free to add me as a Friend and I'll do the same.

Replies

• TatumStevenson
    TatumStevenson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a super supportive & motivational group of friends. The more the merrier! Add me :)
  • Becca29tx
    Becca29tx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I also need motivation. I have a great support team with my husband sometimes uts nice to have others as well. I also love to help motivate. Add me if you like.