Itty Bitty Steps (Progress)

Options
RCMPWannaBe
RCMPWannaBe Posts: 84 Member
So it's not much. But I really wanted to share because it's a visible difference!6gvgpcepyt50.png

Replies

• debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Itty bitty steps lead to giant steps! Good job and keep working to meet your goals. You are doing great!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Great job! Progress is such a nice motivator, isn't it? :)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Good job. All those itty bitty steps add up. Definitely see a difference under your bra. I have taken pics of myself like that too. It inspires others. Thanks for sharing.
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Good job! I can also see it in your elbows. Isn't it amazing the little things we notice that others don't unless we point them out. For me, it's the extra fat around my knees, but I've realised that it's important to be able to see progress to keep me motivated, no matter how small it is. Great work on your progress and keep it up :smile:
  • MK24551
    MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Keep at it : )
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You got this.
  • RSSmith5215
    RSSmith5215 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    All steps count!! :) Keep up the good work!!
  • RCMPWannaBe
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it! Hope you're all kicking butt too!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Good job one step at a time
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    So it's not much. But I really wanted to share because it's a visible difference!6gvgpcepyt50.png

I know you feel the difference putting on your bras and shirts, don't you? B)
  • RCMPWannaBe
    Options
    fr3smyl wrote: »

I know you feel the difference putting on your bras and shirts, don't you? B)

Yeah! I actually just bought a new jacket like three weeks before this pic and it was tight around the boobs and upper tummy. Wouldn't even do up! And now it does up so easy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!