Hi, my name is { }

Options
Gabrielm80
Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
edited May 2015 in Motivation and Support
My name is Gabe

Hi Gabe

Oh so it's like one of those meetings. Well I guess I get fat....

We say unhealthy here

Oh ok I get unhealthy really easily. I can loss weight working my butt off but a month of bad decisions and bang suddenly back to square one. This will be a life long journey and I guess I'm ready to continue it. I know giving up isn't my style so B)I'm back on the saddle again

There is another support group next door behind this barrier room spliter please don't sing Aerosmith in your speech

Oh sorry not a fan of the classics? I guess I should apologize ... SORRY INTROVERTs ANONYMOUS DIDNT HEAR YOU OVER THERE... Pfffft No one ever does.
Oh almost out of time so I welcome anyone that wants to buddy up. I'm not shy, so don't freak out because I warned you. I'll probably be by the cookies.. Oh yeah this support group doesn't have cookies afterwords... I'll be by the carrots sticks, and coffee, feel free and say high send me a friend request.

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    No cookies? Drat. I was told that if I came to the dark side there would be cookies...
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    zxi0l0hi3o4t.jpg
  • Ms_LisaKay
    Ms_LisaKay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is
    Hi, my name is
    Hi, my name is
    (-wickawicka-)
    Slim Shady.

Aerosmith? And here I thought you might be quoting Gene Autry or someone like that.

Welcome in, carrot sticks and all.

-Has a Dark Side Cookie, but in moderation, and wanders off in a purple haze of pop culture-