Looking to lose 50lbs!

Options
Hi! I have now been logging with MFP for one full week! I am 5'1", about 163 lbs and 23 years old. I really find it hard to work out, as I am on my feet all day. (Hairstylist) I am looking to lose about 50lbs! I am also looking for more friends for motivation! Feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• caitlinwalther
    caitlinwalther Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey there! Im 23 and 5'1 too! And I struggle with the same issue of balancing work outs with work and school. I started my MFP at 138 lb and im currently at 125 lb my goal is to get to 114! Which is realistic given that Im a shorty! Being short I feel like 10 extra pounds on me looks like 20 (not alot of places for it to hide!) I think what has helped me loose 12 pounds so far is just cutting temptions out, i dont buy anything i could mindlessly snack on in front of the TV. Also, my roommate is attempted to loose about 80lbs total (she's down 42 already!) we hold each other accountable a lot, and make plans to go running or fit in a late night workout. We also change it up a lot between hiking, rock climbing, weights, etc. anyways, keep at it and you will see progress! And feel free to add me :)
  • wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm trying to lose about 30-40 more lbs. I am very active at work. Try to log every day and eat 1200-1300 calories a day. Needing some motivated friends
  • sarkar1990
    sarkar1990 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out here. Need to lose about 30 pounds myself. Feel free to add me too. So do you guys just eat clean or work out too?
  • TheNessi
    TheNessi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50lbs too! Need friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me too :)
  • uppie66
    uppie66 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi iv been on mfp for 14 weeks I av lost so far 26 pounds..I still av my treats but choose wisely..I feel so much better and clothes fitting nicely but I still want to loose another 2 stone so roll on the next 3months
  • joemo82
    joemo82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am the yo yo queen! I am also the most motivated person.... for the first week or two! Fully motivated and am on week 2.... starting to struggle! Please add me and kick my *kitten*!
  • gettingto121
    gettingto121 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on my second time using MFP, after I stopped using for a year I gained some weight. I'm now aiming to lose 15kgs and would be good to have more friends on here for motivation! :)
  • rebeccahiller
    rebeccahiller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies! Lots of people in the same boat!
  • Tinklestarling
    Tinklestarling Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've 50lbs to get rid of too.mfeel free to add me :)
  • misslora514
    misslora514 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey my names Kassandra Im looking to lose 50 pounds been over weight half my life and feeling sick and
    bummed about it if anyone has any advice or tips please let me know