MFP not synching my Fitbit steps??

Options
My fitness pal is not syncing my fit bit steps I've tried to un sync fit bit from my fitness pal and Re sync but it still does not calculate my steps... This is the second day that this is happened it didn't record my steps at all yesterday either please help!

Replies

• japester68
    japester68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Exactly what's happening for me. The problem started yesterday.
  • tasha1023
    Options
    I feel like I have tried everything and have read tons of articles but nothing is working! Glad to hear it's not just me :)
  • skinniwithin
    skinniwithin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Phew. I thought it was me. Glad to know I'm not the only one.
  • tniquette1
    Options
    Same is happening for me! Very frustrating! Nothing I've tried has worked to fix problem.
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    mine updates eventually but it is definitely lagging...
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Mine was doing this before. I ended up having to go to my fitbit account and take my fitness pal off. I also disconnected from mfp. I then logged out of both apps. Logged back in mfp and connected again.

I was having problems yesterday though. Like sdado1013, mine eventually synced.

Good luck!
  • h8808
    h8808 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 with either improper syncing or not at all. Yesterday and today it never synced and my steps still say 0 as does my calorie burn. But I read in the help area that there is a huge backlog they are working on it.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Almost a week now for me. This sucks large.
  • drewrilett
    drewrilett Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue.

• Disconnect your FitBit from your MFP on the MFP website via Apps > FitBit Tracker > Disconnect.
    • Revoke access to MFP on the FitBit website via Settings > Applications.
    • Re-connect FitBit to MFP on the MFP website via Apps > FitBit Tracker > Connect.
    • Finally (and the most important bit), in the MFP app on your phone, go to More > Steps and you should see its set to "Don't track steps", select FitBit from the list and now the steps should be showing again on your home page in both the MFP App and website along with the Exercise count.

Hope that helps everyone as it fixed it for me