looking for buddies!!

Options
Hi my name is Claire and I am looking for some buddies to support me in this journey, I find it really hard as i am a emotional eater, I have 7 children and work part time as a support worker so i am always busy and drained!! also i very recently lost my grandad who i adored and i am still grieving which can effect my eating. I really want to do this this time as i have been a yo yo dieter for years, I have found MFP really easy to use and have already lost 7lb in 4 wks, It would be great to have some inspiration and encouragement from other users.

Replies

• NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great start on the loss :happy:

Hope you have as much fun/success on here as I have.

Best wishes. :drinker:
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    Welcome!!! there a many buddies around here and all are so supportive, and offer a lot of motivation!! Add me :smile:
  • Shazzabommerrooney
    Options
    Hi Good job so far!
    I will add you, and encourage you also.
    Good luck.
    Sharon x
  • SiobhanF2773
    Options
    Great Job!! It's nice to know that there are others with the same problems :)
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi Claire! Welcome to MFP. You're going to love it here. First, I'm sorry to hear about your grandad:cry: . I know what it is to eat emotionally as that's how I packed it on after I lost my dad over 14 years ago. The friends you make here will help you through those rough days and will keep you motivated. Feel free to add me as a buddy and good luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • xxcaldeirasgalxx
    Options
    thankyou for your kind replies and welcome, good luck to you all too in your weight loss journeys :)
  • tuppertracy
    tuppertracy Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi! Sorry to hear about your loss. I just started MFP this week and already feel more supported than any other time I've tried to diet. The food logging is easy, the exercise logging is reassuring and the site is fun. But most of all, it's the support that I love. I feel more committed and confident than ever. Hope you enjoy your journey too.