anyone lose 100+ lbs?

Options
That's my goal is to lose 100+ lbs. Whose all done it? How long did it take? Before and after pictures? I'm just tired of being this heavy ( scale said 286 and I'm done with it being that high!!) How did u do it and what motivated you? Thanks yall! :)

Replies

• Chewitz
    Chewitz Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Heya

I've 108 lbs to loose

I'm 5 ft 1 and 227 lbs

Weighing and logging my food earlier in the day helps me to stay on track
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    <<<< There's my b & a! It just took persistence and determination. I've lost 135 lbs. My health motivated me and quality of life, but if you rely soley on motivation it's not going to happen. Health needs to become a habit. Good luck.
  • Celestina_Loving
    Celestina_Loving Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 lbs in 9 months. I did it by cleaning up my eating and getting serious the gym. I got most of my information on what to eat/do from
    T-nation.com
  • Cronniss
    Cronniss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I've been using MFP for a little over a week, and this site for only a few days, but I've been working on my weight for years.

So far I've lost over 200 lbs. Over time I'll be documenting my journey on this site with through the blog. If you'd like, check out my profile and/or send me a friend request! (That goes for everybody.) ;)
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've lost 93 I still have 2 to goal. Took me a year and a half (but I'm also 60) takes us "seasoned" individuals a little longer.
  • PoopuhT
    PoopuhT Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im planning to lose about 100, would like to lose 100-120. First goal is 20lbs.
    Add me~!!!
  • brooke67anne
    brooke67anne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Double that and you've got what I'm doing. Keep finding successes in each day. One day at a time, one meal at a time. I'm measuring. Sometimes it's what shows moreso than weight loss each week.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 100 lbs (118.8 to be exact). I started in 2012. However, I've hit my own obstacles to get to where I am today.

zfdirk7hnl0a.jpg
    • Segment between blue lines: I restricted my food choices way to much when I first started. I eventually couldn't sustain the plan I had been on and when I stopped I gained some of the weight I had lost back. This was before I discovered MyFitnessPal. It's also one of the reasons I don't recommend people over restricting their food choices.
    • Segment between red lines: Pregnant with second child. Enough said.

Pics:

Jan 2012 (also current drivers license Picture) vs April 2015-
    cq0b7z1enjjc.jpg

Dec 2011 (2 days after my c-section)-
    rsm6097clp31.jpg

March 2013 - March 2014 - March 2015
    s06r09qobqef.jpg

March 2013 to May 2015:
    e6lj7mldmxen.jpg

Today at a Mother's Day Run:
    wzge9noibtww.jpg

• cjs32174
    cjs32174 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! Please add me
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I agree very inspiring.
  • nowisthet1me
    nowisthet1me Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today is my third day. I am motivated now but I lost weight and gained it all back before so it is tough to believe that I can do it all again an then keep it off this time! I'm just glad to be ready to try again. Hearing your successes keeps me going. Great job everyone!