How to upload a progress pic:)

Options
lil_missfit
lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
Hi!

I am just posting this because I spent a very frustrating, long amount of time trying to figure this out last night. I am sure others don't know, so I figured I would share with someone else who also may not know how it is done. I'm not sure if there are other ways. There may possibly be. This is just how I was told and it worked. If you're not ready to do a progress pic...just bump for later:))

1. You just set up a photobuck account at photobucket.com.
2. Then upload a picture,
3. Then click on the picture and you should see the image code on your right hand side of the screen.
4. Click on the IMG code and photobucket will copy the code for you.
5. Then go to the message board and select New Topic.
6. Write what you are going to say...
7. Then paste the link under what you have typed.
8. If you look at the link you will see "IMG" at the beginning and the end of that long code. They will be in uppercase....
9. Change that to lower case FIRST on both ends (make sure you do it on both ends)...
10. Then submit your topic.

That's what I end up doing. Hope that works for you:flowerforyou:

BEFOREANDAFTER.jpg

Replies

• TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    You have done great. Thanks for sharing!
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    You have done great. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you:))
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    bump
  • moneysam
    moneysam Posts: 11
    Options
    wtg..girl...awesome..
  • JohnnyChizzel
    JohnnyChizzel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Never knew that. This will be helpful in my next week topic and end of week 8 picture.
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! You look great!! Thanks for sharing the info!! I've always wondered how that was done!!

3108166.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    Thanks and your welcome to everyone:))
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks for telling us how to do it, I have tried numerous times then just gave up :)
    BTW you look GREAT!!!
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    Thanks for telling us how to do it, I have tried numerous times then just gave up :)
    BTW you look GREAT!!!

your welcome:)) and THANKS!!! I knew ppl would want to know:)) I hate learning something and not being able to share it so I knew I had to post this:))
  • kevinmthomas
    Options
    Thanks!! I didn't know how:)
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on all your success on your journey to be healthy :)

I have a question that may sound dumb but where is the "Photobucket" located? Is it our images we have in own computer, as our profile pics on here or what? Told you it's a dumb question LOL, but I really have no idea :embarassed:
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    First of all, you look BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on all your success on your journey to be healthy :)

I have a question that may sound dumb but where is the "Photobucket" located? Is it our images we have in own computer, as our profile pics on here or what? Told you it's a dumb question LOL, but I really have no idea :embarassed:

No, no, no:smile:

That is not a dumb question:smile:

photobucket is a website....go to www.photobucket.com and set up an account. It's free!!!!

Thanks for the compliment as well:heart:
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    Thanks!! I didn't know how:)

hahahaha...very funny!!! The handsome guy that wrote THIS ^^^^^^^ is my husband:love: and was trying to help me do this last night:smile:

See hun...I told you I can be computer savy:flowerforyou:
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    OM gosh! This is great!! I have CS3 on my Mac but don't know how to use any of the programs. This is exactly the solution I was looking for just the other day - thank you!!
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    Bump
  • soniams
    soniams Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this.
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    Your welcome!!!
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    Bump
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options

No, no, no:smile:

That is not a dumb question:smile:

photobucket is a website....go to www.photobucket.com and set up an account. It's free!!!!

Thanks for the compliment as well:heart:

Oh okay, thanks lol!! :)
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I didn't know how to do it either and was just sticking pics in my profile spot
    thanks!!

BTW you look great!