Sex and Weight Loss

Options
13»

Replies

• LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Are we talkin' lunch break or all-nighter?
    Def all night, and very active most of time

lucky you! :wink: for seriously most/all of the night, then yes, i'd count some of it. but for 'regular' sessions, i wouldn't (unless you have your activity level set at sedentary and your heart rate goes up for quite some time).
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    it burns hardly any calories despite how great you or he thinks you are...not worth counting ( though depending on your rating on the freaky scale, you may want to log those calorie free proteins you ingested)

GROSS- about the calorie free proteins..by the way..it's 50 cal a tbsp I heard. GROSSSSSSSSSS!

I'm totally grossed out right now. Must....stop....reading

In the MFP database its listed as 5 calories for 1 ejaculation.....just sayin

hahah this is the best thing that i have ready today. if you can count cleaning and gardening in your weight loss why not add sexin make it a work out throw in some power squats and some yoga stretches. and afterwards walk the dog together after cuddles or course. its bonding all around.

hahaha... i was wondering when i would see a post with someone asking or mentioning how many calories... too funny.
  • Heartedmsgal
    Options
    I heard...it was 1200 calories per Hour session..LOL
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever.
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever.

I agree.