First 10 days

SyndromeXTerminator
edited September 27 in Success Stories
My first 10 days using this app I lost 7lbs. I am jacked out of my mind! I have never been a calorie counter but this really makes things simple and convenient (phone app). I am so excited and look forward to seeing the success of others all around the world! Let's do this!

Replies

• kels_love
    kels_love Posts: 23
    Cool, I have been here for 3 weeks now, and have lost 16 pounds. I lost 7 pounds in my first week also. Good luck :)
  • mjerding88
    mjerding88 Posts: 4
    Thats awesome! Keep up the good work and continue to share your progress! It definitely helps to inspire myself and others in our efforts to do the same!
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    I feel ya man, I've used it 4 days and lost 5#'s just being accountable for what we eat helps. I needded a change from the point system.
  • jourkam28
    jourkam28 Posts: 19
    wow, 7 lbs is awesome for one week......this Monday will make a week for me, Ill check the scale at that time
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    That's great news, well done, keep up the good work.
  • Thanks...you are doing great!...:smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!