Sauna Use?

raven32
raven32 Posts: 6
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
I have one at my house that my girlfriend bought a year or 2 ago and I've used it 1 or 2 times in that time but the past 2 days after running on the treadmill and biking I've got in in for 30min. and it works up a good sweat and is very relaxing after a workout has anyone else went this route? and don't worry i make sure i drink plenty of water before and after

Replies

• raven32
    bump
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    We just bought a house that has a steam room, and I'm loving it! Although searching online yielded results saying it does and doesn't help with weight loss (aside from the other numerous benefits), I tend to believe that it does help reduce the appearance of cellulite, and of course, it gets rid of water weight. So needless to say, I will be doing it before the weigh-ins of the Biggest Loser contest I am in! But yeah, it is also great for sore muscles!
  • raven32
    well i don't rly need to lose to much weight im fine with my weight and size i just need to tone back up, i do i pretty rough work out so it does help the soreness i was just wondering if anyone else uses them a lot and how it was helping them
This discussion has been closed.