Fitbit won't stayed synced

Options
I know that there has been a lot of issues with this. I have disconnected and reconnected numerous times. MFP will not update after the initial reconnect. I've seen people post a link to read and when I click on it says that it isn't available in English. Huh?!?!? Can anyone help? Really don't want to mess up my counts.

Replies

• xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Your counts are all totally accurate on your FitBit. The issue is with MFP itself. MFP is running some updates right now, but they predict that they will be done by the end of today. I would just do your best to manually enter exercise calories to even out your funky steps. Don't worry - it shouldn't last too long. Good luck!
  • tamosl
    tamosl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yesterday is over and mine still won't sync after disconnect and reconnect.
  • tabnmyq
    tabnmyq Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am having the same problem. I can d/c the connection then reconnect and that is the only way I can get them to sync. It won't do it on it's own. Getting frustrated
  • maryke22
    maryke22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I found if I used the track your exercise feature on the app it syncs and then subtracts those steps. I looked up on help and it was Very helpful. Just delete the exercise you have logged using the GPS and those steps will reappear. Otherwise call help, they are fantastic.