In need of motivation!

Options
Hey guys! Looking for some motivation on exercising - I love walking! But sometimes feel very lazy! Also in need of some healthy recipe ideas - my partner is very fussy with food which is difficult however I do love to cook also need help with meal planning :) thanks!

Replies

• itsybitsyboutique640
    itsybitsyboutique640 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Motivation is super hard for me also!! I do much better with a buddy. If you can find a friend or even a pooch to make you get out and walk!! Maybe a mom's group if your a momma! Good luck
  • shaylalaine
    shaylalaine Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    walking with my friend is my best motivation and as a mom it gives me quality adult time too.
    another thing i did is i put a plastic step in my living room and I just do a few moves every hour, on my laziest days it is more than I would have done before my fitness pal
  • chrisssam
    chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    hello having a partner is a good way to help keep you motivated to get healthy. my wife and I work out together and it keeps us both accountable and it keeps us both encourage each other. so we would love to help and motivate anybody that we could on this app so please add us if you would like and hope everybody has a great journey with health and fitness