A restart! Need friends again to get through this

Options
Hi there.

I had another profile here which was 2,5yo, had good intentions when i started it but 2,5 years later im in the worst shape ever.

To make a long story short, till 2012 i was homeless on and off for about 10 years, smoked, used pot and drank alot of alcohol.

Dec 2014 i got a home for myself again finally, although i had nothing i was looking forward to it and also with good intension to lose weight.

Unfortunately alcohol and depression got the better of me again and i went hardcore!

But im tired of it now, im 35 and in the worst shape ever, no stamina, way overweight and its time to change.

I had some bad luck recently because i have a infection in my shoulder, got meds for it today (11may) after slowing it down for 2 months. Doctor advice is, no more weightlifting till its healed and i can only do cardio and legs.

Im going to give it my all once again because waiting on a perfect moment doesnt exist because there is none.

I live in zone GMT+1 but everyone is welcome!

Cheers.

Replies

• _The_Lone_Wolf_
    _The_Lone_Wolf_ Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Damn, i got bumped fast to page 3, no1 wanna be my friend? Is it because im not a sexy hot blonde? :#

Anywayz, just came from the gym, day 1 is in! 635calls :)
  • Jastha
    Jastha Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I added you buddy, lets smash this! :smiley:
  • _The_Lone_Wolf_
    Options
    lol, yeah, got you. lets push on through to the other side :D
  • amylynn194
    amylynn194 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have similar story. was recently homeless as well. struggle with anxiety and depression . but determined to Get fit.
  • _The_Lone_Wolf_
    Options
    Ah yeah, i've forgot to mention i have slipped into depression many times also but always climb out haha, we got this
  • itzstaRsign
    itzstaRsign Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    damn your not a hot sexy blonde?? :p
    You can do this!! :)
    Goodluck.
  • KTOneTwentyTwo
    KTOneTwentyTwo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I will :smile:
  • _The_Lone_Wolf_
    Options
    Haha ty all :)
  • jojoisbobo
    jojoisbobo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you overcame everything you posted, you'll overcome your physical journey. I was in great shape until college and its been downhill since. Just restarted my journey a couple months ago. I'll add you and we can all do this together!
  • _The_Lone_Wolf_
    Options
    Well, almost overcaame everything, currently battling kicking the alcohol which is my biggest enemy but determined this time.
  • sakngb
    sakngb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go....
    you sll rock.
    this part will be a breeze
  • _The_Lone_Wolf_
    Options
    Ha i hope so, failed oh so many times
  • natfirthcook
    natfirthcook Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been homeless and struggle with mental health issues, so I feel you! Good luck on your journey, you got this, and I'm happy to help with encouragement in any way I can!!
  • _The_Lone_Wolf_
    Options
    Thnx, keep ya head up!
  • _The_Lone_Wolf_
    Options
    Already have gotten some great friends, feel welcome to add me if you think we can support eachother :)