Motivation required for a healthier me!

Options
I'm getting annoyed with myself... I love exercise, I love food. My issue is, I love all food, so why can I not just leave chocolate and all things tempting in the 'naughty cupboard' where they belong? Everything in moderation they say... I need to rebalance. Just a few chums to help on the journey I'm sure we're all heading to, a healthier, happier version of myself would go a long way. Good luck all!

Replies

• pamsterdunn
    pamsterdunn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im here to help! Sending a friend request... :)
  • emsquemily
    emsquemily Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great! Thank you @pamsterdunn! Request accepted :smile:. I've started as I mean to go on today, food has been healthy, a 2 hour walk and an hour long circuits class!
  • Jastha
    Jastha Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Motivation buddy signing in. You can do this! Friend request sent.
  • emsquemily
    Options
    Thank you @Jastha! Let's do this thang!
  • PoetCummings
    PoetCummings Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have the same problem with food. Lol
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Haha I have the same problem with chocolate so I tend not to buy it, chocoholics of the world unite ;)
  • emsquemily
    Options
    Hahaha I just need to stop buying it don't I... Damn you Cadburys! I'm training to be a nurse currently and when given the choice between a dairy milk or a banana at the end of a 12 hour shift, there's only one winner! But I've screenshot a picture of Rosie Huntington Whiteley and put it as my background... So everything will be fine now :smiley:
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Haha, I toured the Cadbury factory a few months back, it was heaven . . . or hell I couldn't decide ;)
  • bradhiggs7
    bradhiggs7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey you can do it! Keep up the good work! Request sent!