My NSV's!

Options
I have a few NSV that I have achieved over the past few weeks! I can totally to do real push ups now! That is huge for me! Another NSV is that I'm about to enter in my last Phase of P90X! This is also huge because I've started and stopped this program several times. I didn't have the drive or support that I have now. Having MFP & FB Groups to help keep me in check I swear I don't think I could do it! Since I'm so in love with my program I decided to become a Beachbody Coach & order the delicious & nutrious Shakeology! I'm so excited! Thank you MFP posters for keep me so motivated & helping me make this lifestyle change!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Fitastic-You/103432126415507

Replies

• seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Great job!! Motivation is the key!!! I just became a beach body coach also and will (hopefully!!) get my first bag of Shakeology tomorrow. Keep up the good work!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Awesome NSV! You have been kicking butt at P90X!! Way to go!!
  • AFitasticYou
    AFitasticYou Posts: 170
    Options

Thank you! I already bough Insanity! That's the next on my list! I love seeing your posts about it! It has me so anxious!
  • mamareese
    Options

Thank you! I already bough Insanity! That's the next on my list! I love seeing your posts about it! It has me so anxious!

It's tough program but totally worth it! It'd be a great follow up to P90x too. Definitely will keep your body guessing after doing all that strength training with P90x! I'm actually going to revert back to P90x in a couple months after I give DH's plan a go! Both are great programs- You'll love it! Can't wait to hear about your experience with Insanity!!
  • mamareese
    Options

Double post sorry!! Got a little anxious!! :blushing:
  • alonnadodd
    alonnadodd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome:) You're seriously rockin the P90X!! YAY PUSHUPS! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!