Here we go!

Options
michellemybelle05
michellemybelle05 Posts: 20 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I didn't realize there were forums on this app! How awesome!

My name is Michelle,
I've always loved myself for the way that I am- plus size, curvy, voluptuous, big..whatever the word you'd like to use (Even the F word) I am a confident human being, and I know I am loved by my family, my friends and my boyfriend not matter what size I am. However, bottom line, it's all about HEALTH. So, today I've decided to get on the right path to being healthy, for my future.

Any words of encouragement is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to send me a message/reply telling me your successful secrets, healthy recipes, or even if you're having a bad day and need a friend. - I hope that I can do the same and be here for all of you.

We are all in this together.

<3

Replies

• Exegi_Corpus
    Exegi_Corpus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Well, people mostly try to exalt themselves by bullying others, doesn't matter the subject. It is good to hear that you are confident and you should be! Don't listen to anyone, be what you want to be, live the way you want to live, work and train like there is no tomorrow and at the end of the day, smile :)

Indeed we are,

Enjoy your day.
  • lonerockz
    lonerockz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    MFP has been a huge part of the success I've had. I'm only 50% done but the daily routine to teach myself what a reasonable portion looks like, by entering the food in your diary, has taught me to re-look at what I eat. You can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • moonbubbles
    moonbubbles Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude. =)

You're welcome to add me if you'd like. I'm maybe not as confident as you are but I'm fun as hell. :)

Best of luck on your journey.

• michellemybelle05
    michellemybelle05 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of your kind words and feed back! It really means a lot to me! I wish the best of luck to all of you, let's stay in touch and motivate!