LOSING MOTIVATION ANYONE WANNA DO A SIMPLE CHALLENGE TO ME??

Options
:yawn: this week i only have to work 2 overnights and have a few other things to do..so my week will mostly be cleaning, playing wii with my daughter, maybe pilates, and dog walks..but I am losin the motivation to wanna lose weight...i wanna eat a cake! I wanna have pasta! I WANNA EAT A PIZZA even tho i can never fit more than 2 slices in my stomach, i used to be able to eat a whole medium! ugh just wanna BE JUMP STARTED LIKE A CAR! some one attach the jumper cables! nothing really bruttle but should I try 50 sit ups a day? 1 hr of biking in my house- so boring! my kid loves to do everything with me so anything that includes her would be great, she does pilates and wii with me! someone help me before i grab the damn tub of ICECREAM in the FREEZER!!!! AHHHH:sad:

Replies

• ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Don't give in! Have a handful of grapes or a yogurt to curb the sugar craving. Remember, you are getting healthy so that you can be a better you and be a great role model for your daughter. You'll make it.
  • needtolose40
    Options
    I'll try with you! I REALLY need motivation too - and to lose the belly so situps would prob. be a good idea; are crunches more effective? Right now I couldn't do a push-up if my life depended :) No ice cream (or anything good) in my house or I'll eat it in my sleep!
    So 50 sit-ups a day?
  • sarahbeth17
    sarahbeth17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can try swapping out your normal bread with gluten free, doesn't take away the calories but it's a lot better for you and doesnt have the negative effects wheat sometimes does! Throw away the ice cream and junk...that's what I had to do! or if you HAVE to have ice cream get sugar free, tastes the same to me. I will do a challenge with you, what do you have in mind?
  • sarahbeth17
    sarahbeth17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This already is working for me cuz I had planned on going for a short walk with the kids today but that's all I was gonna do, now I'm about to lay down and do as many crunches as I can lol. WOO HOO!
  • Strawberry_Kitten
    Options
    Take your daughter on a bike ride maybe? or go catch frogs or fish in a local river/lake? or go hiking and have a picnic? or just go on a day out to a museum or park.

All depends on where you live. I used to love doing that sort of stuff with my mum and nans.
    kids like to do things with their parents and it will help promote a healthy lifestyle in your kids,

a simple motivation for me is my younger brothers and sisters, (someone is always round my house.) they are aged between 5 and 19. i always remember that they only ever see me eating pizza or ice cream ect then they will think that its ok. so i always make sure to have a mixture of everything.
    eg, if my 5 y.o bro comes over then its 1 slice of pizza each, but ill make the whole thing with him and put a tonn of veg on it. have cucumber and carrot sticks on the side and a bowl of fruit and yoghurt for after instead of ice cream...

hope any of that helps. and remember, a little in moderation is ok.
  • Superdupermom
    Superdupermom Posts: 149
    Options
    :heart: Thanks everyone! I cant do push ups lol but my daughter can! Anyone wanna do 50 crunches/situps a day with me and see if we can do it and then maybe move up the next week by like adding something to it? I dunno does it sound good? I dont really eat bread..I have bagel thins and some thomas' sandwich thins whole wheat :) I would love to do something with dancing and my daughter she loves it but I DO NOT think I am ready for those dance wii things lol so maybe 30 minutes dance jams a day too? anyone with me? feel free to add me
  • emsibun
    emsibun Posts: 208
    Options
    I challenged you on your wall :)
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    :bigsmile: I am doing relay for life next month and i need to be motivated to stay active for a long period of time!
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    I challenged you on your wall :)
    thanks i took the dancing into it!
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    Take your daughter on a bike ride maybe? or go catch frogs or fish in a local river/lake? or go hiking and have a picnic? or just go on a day out to a museum or park.

All depends on where you live. I used to love doing that sort of stuff with my mum and nans.
    kids like to do things with their parents and it will help promote a healthy lifestyle in your kids,

a simple motivation for me is my younger brothers and sisters, (someone is always round my house.) they are aged between 5 and 19. i always remember that they only ever see me eating pizza or ice cream ect then they will think that its ok. so i always make sure to have a mixture of everything.
    eg, if my 5 y.o bro comes over then its 1 slice of pizza each, but ill make the whole thing with him and put a tonn of veg on it. have cucumber and carrot sticks on the side and a bowl of fruit and yoghurt for after instead of ice cream...

hope any of that helps. and remember, a little in moderation is ok.
    thanks...we go to the park and walk and go to different areas...we eat pretty healthy i just feel lazy lately prob because its been raining for 4 days :( my daughter has snacks that we dont eat every now and again but she also has juice that gives her vitamins and has fruits and veggies, yogurt, bananas, salad, etc...she loves to walk, play wii sports, pilates, roller skate,etc! keeps me on my toes plus my 7 month old puppy! oh boy!