I need NO BS Friends!

Options
I am an emotional eater. I've made endless excuses. Really, I just need to put up or shut up and its far past time. Last year I lost 56lbs. That was as of December. Today? I'm in the same place and its been MONTHS. I need some no bull friends that are hardasses. Not that I don't get this journey begins and ends with me but I'd like to surround myself with people who are going to give it to me straight. Motivate me. Be active.

Thanks!

Replies

• SeeNicholeShrink
    SeeNicholeShrink Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump for mutual support, and active friends!
  • katiemay4
    katiemay4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me! I expect the same back though :)
  • SeeNicholeShrink
    SeeNicholeShrink Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You got it girl!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jcoffeyJC82
    jcoffeyJC82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    First you have to make up your mind to do it...knowing it's going to be tough and hard, good days and bad, ups and downs. I am an emotional eater as well...so what to do when emotions hit? I choose to make a bracelet or two or make some cards. I'm crafty and I this takes my mind off the emotion. I track, measure and weigh everything I put in my mouth before I eat it to see if it's worth it. Plus some foods are quite shocking! I am on a low carb diet under physician care and I was shocked to see watermelon has 11 carbs in 1 cup. You can do this! Just have to want to and don't give up!