NSV: Drivers Liscense Weight

Options
_Jessica_
_Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
For the First tiem EVER... I actually weigh what my drivers liscense says! i cant wait to get a new DL and put my real weight on it in a few months!!! On a side note, I am 10lb from ONEDERLAND!!! What a great wa to start my day!

Replies

• backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Your driving licence states your weight? Wow. :huh:
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    [/quote

Yes, I Minnesota and Wisconsin your weight is plastered on your DL! nice huh??
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That's great!

Here in Cali it is on your DL, as well. Mine is my high school weight >_> I wish I weighed that much haha
  • LyndseyMcKnight7
    Options
    That's awesome! Ours shows our weight too and I am way under mine for the first time ever! I can't wait to get a new one either! Congrats to you!!!
  • smartmama4
    smartmama4 Posts: 30
    Options
    [/quote

Yes, I Minnesota and Wisconsin your weight is plastered on your DL! nice huh??

Oregon has it on them too. I am 13 pounds away from mine! Haven't changed it in 21 years! LOL
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    British Columbia has it on too....17 more pounds to finally be honest!!! Any hopefully next summer when I have to renew it, I can change it even lower :happy:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Nice! I didn't lie on mine so I'm actually 24 lbs under my DL weight. I did lie on my military ID, but I'm now 3 lbs under that weight.
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    Yup, Cali does it too. I remember when I moved here five years ago and the application form asked for it and I was like, "WTF?!?! WHO DOES THAT??? Pennsylvania doesn't ask for that $hi*t!"

That said, I'm still a good 23 lbs from mine. That's definitely my next big NSV. (Non-Scale Victory)
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm actually LESS than what I said I weigh on my license! YAY
  • allegram
    allegram Posts: 117
    Options
    I've got the opposite problem. I misjudged my weight when I got mine, and now it says I'm 20 lbs heavier than I am! And 2 inches shorter... ugh
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    So glad our state of CT does not require that!!! BTW Good for you :)
  • ro_girl68
    ro_girl68 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    in michigan we don't have it posted on the drivers license either... thank god! lol
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Maine has ur weight on it too!!!!! Needless to say I am about 30lbs over what my weight says on my drivers liscense. hahaha soon I will get there...
  • MerlynAude
    MerlynAude Posts: 3
    Options
    When I went thru airport security last week they looked at me and then at my license and told me I had best get a new one.
  • chubby1978
    chubby1978 Posts: 26
    Options
    LOL That is awesome! My weight on my liscense is the same as when I was sixteen! I have a long ways to go!! Congrats!!
  • asdawkins
    asdawkins Posts: 23
    Options
    That was why I picked my original goal weight....do not think it had been right since I turned 16
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    MO has it on there, too...and for the first time in about 5 years my DL weight is actually true. I've lied that last few times I had it renewed because I was so ashamed of what I actually weighed. One of my rewards to myself for reaching my goal weight is to actually get a new DL with a new picture and correct weight. It only costs about $12 for a replacement, but it's well worth $12 to me!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'm actually LESS than what I said I weigh on my license! YAY

me too! YAY! and when I got the license, I was LYING about that number LOL
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    That is my goal! I want to weigh what I have told the state! LOL I was just thinking that yesterday!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!