home exercise

Options
any one have good exercise that I can do at home? I already do pilates and walk.... but I'm looking for something fun and calorie burning any help???:wink:

Replies

• jenniferb
    Options
    any one have good exercise that I can do at home? I already do pilates and walk.... but I'm looking for something fun and calorie burning any help???:wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam! It's great & there are so many different exercises that I have yet to get bored with it & I've been doing it 5-6 days a week since August. That's awesome for me!
  • FloridaGranny
    FloridaGranny Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just saw the posts for the website www.hundredpushups.com and it looked like something you can add at home - nothing to buy - just do the challenge! Log on and give it a try........
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    I recently ordered Turbo Jam and am waiting for it to arrive. I have heard rave reviews about it from people at my work. Can't wait to try it! I have found that it is imperative to switch your workouts around to work your body in different ways. Otherwise, if you do the same workout day after day, your muscles get used to the same moves and don't work as hard to expend the energy. Good luck!:happy:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam! It's great & there are so many different exercises that I have yet to get bored with it & I've been doing it 5-6 days a week since August. That's awesome for me!

Great job on being so consistent!!

I agree- I Love TJ and Beachbody has a lot of other great workouts that you can do at home also. I have 3 kiddos so working out at home is what has worked for me! Let me know if you have any questions!

Jess
  • gis35
    gis35 Posts: 54
    Options
    I love Taebo and Ripped to the core:happy: