Scents

Options
Again, i am curious. i have a perfume that i wear in the winter, but don't like perfume in the summer. i wear Body Shop body butter in Warm Vanilla around Christmas because it smells like cookies. Now that summer is here i need a new scent. i usually go with coconut or satsuma, but want something new.

No patchouli allowed Bran.

Replies

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Japanese Cherry Blossom
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I like Honeysuckle scented perfumes or bodyspray in the summer.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    B&BW Cucumber Melon is a staple. As well as degree body spray in vanilla chi. It's a really light vanilla scent.
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods is my go-to scent, but when I want to mix things up or smell more summery I wear Coconut Lime Verbena.
  • butterflykisses9
    Options
    new scent that i absolutely love....from bath and body works country chic SOOO GOOD AND NOT EXPENSIVE!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Does BBW still make the "Cool Lime Basil" scent? I only go like once a year and they tend to discontinue what I bought the previous year. :grumble:

I also have some lime/coconut body spray I bought at Target and a light Jasmine scented one too.

I tend to prefer body sprays in the summer - anything that's fresh and clean smelling. :smooched:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I really like Stella Artois, smiley-eatdrink009.gifone of my all time favorite scents. Oh yeah! BACON, Works every time!
  • hallie1107
    hallie1107 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love anything Jasmine in the summer time!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Clinique Happy Heart :)
  • mrstyler
    mrstyler Posts: 43
    Options
    My mom is addicted to the Body Shop's mango scent, which is very nice. I switch between Strawberry, Lemon and Coconut from there, usually. I also have a few of their perfume oils, which are nice in the summer because they tend to be lighter than regular perfumes. I think all the ones I have currently have been discontinued though, so I can't recommend any specific ones.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    I really like Stella Artois, smiley-eatdrink009.gifone of my all time favorite scents. Oh yeah! BACON, Works every time!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Can't stop thinking of Jewel in body butter....:devil: ... That is all...
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    I really like Stella Artois,

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I think that GAP perfumes are great in the summer, very fresh!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    No coconut for me, I'm allergic.

I wear Vera Wang 'Princess'
    I also love B&BW's Carried Away, Twilight Woods and just about anything cherry.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    In the summer I love to put Essential Oils in Coconut Oil as lotion or in Witch Hazel as perfume. You can use purified water,too. Coconut Oil makes your skin so silky without any chemicals. I like to mix Grapefruit and Lilly of the Valley or Jasmine. Citrus smells rock in the morning after a shower. I am a Mixologist when it comes to essential oils! :flowerforyou:
  • rundgrenfan
    rundgrenfan Posts: 211
    Options
    In the summer I love to put Essential Oils in Coconut Oil as lotion or in Witch Hazel as perfume. You can use purified water,too. Coconut Oil makes your skin so silky without any chemicals. I like to mix Grapefruit and Lilly of the Valley or Jasmine. Citrus smells rock in the morning after a shower. I am a Mixologist when it comes to essential oils! :flowerforyou:

I love essential oils, too. My favorites are grapefruit and lavender.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    b & bw lemon and gingertea .... or my all time fave is cotton blossom (but its a little heavy) on the samelines though not so heavy is the clean linen or linen blossom or fresh linen one..
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    It's kind of old, but there is a very light Kenzo scent called AIR - the 'bottle' is actually like bright blue river stone - the scent has a hint of black pepper!

other words used to describe it, according to the interwebs (which i see does not list pepper *shrug*)

Marine, Nutmeg, Cloves, Sandalwood, Vetiver
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Anything that wont attract bees or hippies