GOAL: 30 lbs by end of August!!!

Options
Hey everyone!!! I'm trying to lose at least 30-45 lbs by the end of August. Maybe that's unrealistic but I'm gonna try. If you all join me and add me as your friend, we can do it together and shove it in the faces of the people that said it was impossible. I'm done with bringing myself down just because of what people say. I'm not going to listen to them anymore and neither should you. LETS DO THIS!!!! Haha don't worry I'm not crazy just enthusiastic

Replies

• Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Sydney...I won't tell you that you can't do it. To lose 30 by the of August is 2lbs a week. With the amount of weight (110lbs) that you have to lose...if you are diligent..you should be able to do that.

When I had almost 100lbs to lose I easily lost 2-2 1/2lbs a week. Now that I have about 40lbs left...I am happy with 1lb a week.

Weight your food...count your calories...add in some exercise...I don't see why you can't lose 30...45lbs on the other hand...might be a little tougher.

I won't ask a lot of questions but what is your calorie intake. From experience...you need enough food to have the energy to exercise.

Good luck Sydney.

• CooperAppa121
    CooperAppa121 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    Sydney...I won't tell you that you can't do it. To lose 30 by the of August is 2lbs a week. With the amount of weight (110lbs) that you have to lose...if you are diligent..you should be able to do that.

When I had almost 100lbs to lose I easily lost 2-2 1/2lbs a week. Now that I have about 40lbs left...I am happy with 1lb a week.

Weight your food...count your calories...add in some exercise...I don't see why you can't lose 30...45lbs on the other hand...might be a little tougher.

I won't ask a lot of questions but what is your calorie intake. From experience...you need enough food to have the energy to exercise.

Good luck Sydney.

It depends on the day but it ranges from 1,000-
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 25 by the end of July so let's do this together! We can totally do this. I am excited to do it the right way too--to get more fit and be able to do more with what I got. Will send you a request!

• LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 22 by August 21 but I am willing to push the limits with you. Friend me if you'd like.
  • DeeLady88
    DeeLady88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well!
  • 4boltv8
    4boltv8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds in 3 months the first thing i did was break my bad eating habbits and started walking 5 miles a day then i was hungry all the time to the point that it hurt. The first few weeks was so hard mentally and physically on me but i hung in there and my body adjusted then i was fine with less food. So my goal now is to lose 30 more by August 27 thats my birthday. We can do this i know it can be done.
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am just starting and have quite a bit to lose. I'd like to lose 30 lbs by end of August. I'm in!!