Calling all moms !

Options
Any moms out there trying to lose that stubborn baby weight ?! Add me and Let's motivate each other !

Replies

• jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure it's baby weight anymore, they're 13 and 7. But I'm still working on it! o:)
  • Kyleekendrick93
    Kyleekendrick93 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    jaqcan wrote: »
    I'm not sure it's baby weight anymore, they're 13 and 7. But I'm still working on it! o:)

My daughter is almost 3. I'm also working on it! Super committed
  • JBROC5
    JBROC5 Posts: 37 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So funny! Mine are 12, 8 and 3. That last one did me in! I am pretty motivated to lose. I am also an older mom at over 40. So count me in!
  • GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yeah mine and 6 and 8... I actually weighed less than I do now after my youngest was born. But I am working hard on this.
  • Kyleekendrick93
    Options
    I used to weigh 130 before I had my daughter and I'm now 210.6. I thank god every day for her but I'm motivated for a better life style for the both of us !
    We can do this !!!
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 and 3 year old...spend the majority of both pregnancies on bed rest and we're currently trying for #3! I'm 10 pounds away from my ultimate goal weight. I've lost about 135 pounds in the past 18 months.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    jaqcan wrote: »
    I am with you!!! lol My kids are 24,20,19 and I am still trying to get it off and keep it off. I have done it in the past but when my husband and I became empty nester because kids were in college I was often home alone with food and I ate it. Please feel free to add me I need support and love to give it as well.

• Kyleekendrick93
    Options
    I have a 6 and 3 year old...spend the majority of both pregnancies on bed rest and we're currently trying for #3! I'm 10 pounds away from my ultimate goal weight. I've lost about 135 pounds in the past 18 months.

Amazing job ! What keeps you so motivated !?
  • DeFYneME
    DeFYneME Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi There, Feel free to add me... I'm a mum of two 7,6 . I'm very encouraging and fitness is part of my daily life. Love it! xoxo Tina
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 months pp with my last daughter (child 2), not having any more children and am very active now. I've lost the baby weight and 10 lbs (all from breastfeeding). I'm now trying to lose 35 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant with #4 (due in August). I have an 8 year old, a 5 year old, and a soon-to-be 3 year old. I had lost all the weight, and then some, from my first 3 (highest preg weight was 228, got down to 145), then got pregnant again (I have my theories on that, lol). This is working out to be another 45-50 lb pregnancy (seems to happen no matter what I do), so I'll definitely be wanting to shed the extra weight ASAP after baby is born! Feel free to add me. We can do it!
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my youngest is almost 5 - I got super lean last summer, but have gained a few pounds back since then. I'm trying to find a good balance between neglecting life to count calories and work out, vs never working out and eating whatever I want.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options

Amazing job ! What keeps you so motivated !?

I have PCOS and finally got put on the proper medication which has made a world of difference trying to lose weight. I also have found that my depression and anxiety is much much better when I consistently workout.
  • Kyleekendrick93
    Options
    MsTinaSays wrote: »
    Hi There, Feel free to add me... I'm a mum of two 7,6 . I'm very encouraging and fitness is part of my daily life. Love it! xoxo Tina

Awesome ! Request sent !!
  • Kyleekendrick93
    Options
    justcat206 wrote: »
    Yeah, my youngest is almost 5 - I got super lean last summer, but have gained a few pounds back since then. I'm trying to find a good balance between neglecting life to count calories and work out, vs never working out and eating whatever I want.

I have a bad habit of not eating enough and working out too much and eating too much junk and not working out at all but now I'm gonna try to kick those bad habits haha
  • Kyleekendrick93
    Options
    tlflag1620 wrote: »
    I'm pregnant with #4 (due in August). I have an 8 year old, a 5 year old, and a soon-to-be 3 year old. I had lost all the weight, and then some, from my first 3 (highest preg weight was 228, got down to 145), then got pregnant again (I have my theories on that, lol). This is working out to be another 45-50 lb pregnancy (seems to happen no matter what I do), so I'll definitely be wanting to shed the extra weight ASAP after baby is born! Feel free to add me. We can do it!

Congratulations! I'll definitely add you ! Stay motivated:D
  • FinallyFit28
    FinallyFit28 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations and enjoy every minute of pregnancy. I loved all 3 of mine but we're done I'm sure. Add me too.
  • satindoll_101
    satindoll_101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Moms! I have an 11 month old (still breastfeeding twice a day) I lost weight after he was born and I would say up until he was 4 months old, but now I have gained weight again and no matter how much I work out and eat healthy, the wait doesn't seem to come off! I was 135 pre pregnancy, only gained 15 lbs during pregnancy, lost the weight in the 1st 4 months of breastfeeding, but now have gained weight and have trouble losing it! I currently sit @ 150lbs and would like to get back to 135 lbs! I know of moms who lose weight during breastfeeding, but for me it seems that now BF is having the reverse effect for me! (My best friend who is in the same boat as me, is dropping weight and is back to her pre-wedding size(!) without exercising or worrying what she has to eat!) Very frustrating!
  • lachona99
    lachona99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi guys Im a stay at home mom of a girl 5 and boy 3 and an pretty motivated... but its hard to find accomplices... add me if you'd like... So we can help each other stay in focus...
  • kaylamacaulay
    kaylamacaulay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun feel free to add me. I have a son who is 14 months old now. I have put on 30kg since having him making me weigh 157kg. I am determined to lose it since I have a back condition and can barely walk some days it makes it hard but not losing hope.