Looking for friends!

Options
pgv5514
pgv5514 Posts: 10 Member
Hi,
I'm Vanessa and I really want to loose 30 pounds to reach my goal weight of 160. I have tried to stay on track with my diet and exercise but I always end up slipping up. I really would like to make some new friends so we can encourage eachother and keep eachother on track!

Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    i would also like to lose 30lbs please feel free to add
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alexandra. I'd love to lose 30# but long term I'd like to lose 60 total. I started a few weeks ago at 196. I'm currently 184. I'm 26 yrs old, 5'2" and pretty active on here. Feel free to add me.
  • szecsenyi
    szecsenyi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also try to loose about 30lbs. I started tracking my diet three weeks ago. Until now, I lost about 6 lbs.

I also exercise ( walking 2 miles, sometimes 4, cycling 6-10miles), and track them into Runkeeper App.

Feel free to add me.
  • siminske
    siminske Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, Thanks
  • edwardbarillas9
    edwardbarillas9 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Edward I've lost 30 pounds so far and looking to drop another 20lbs I started 2 months ago on a low carb no sugar diet and wieght lift with a little cardio need friends to stay motivated almost slipped one whole week.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • badgerpam22
    badgerpam22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    add me (: Im pushing for 70-90... so i really can use the help
  • farshadirfani
    farshadirfani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have kind of same goal of losing 30 lbs. So add me
    agartin wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Alexandra. I'd love to lose 30# but long term I'd like to lose 60 total. I started a few weeks ago at 196. I'm currently 184. I'm 26 yrs old, 5'2" and pretty active on here. Feel free to add me.

• pf1975_NW
    pf1975_NW Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've already lost 35+ so happy to help with any tips!
  • kokorae
    kokorae Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Even though I know it's not necessarily about the number on the scale, I only have about 20 lbs left to get to my first goal of losing 50 lbs and could use some more positive and engaging friends! :)
  • ForTheLoveOfChocolate55
    Options
    Hey! I have around 30 to lose as well. Good luck to you and add me if you'd like!
  • AmyBethBoothroyd
    AmyBethBoothroyd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me looking for friends too. :) keep up the great work!
  • RickTheRunner
    RickTheRunner Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, also looking for friends so please feel free to add me if you feel like it, thanks
  • anabelleparslow
    anabelleparslow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm also looking to lose about 30lb. And looking for some friends for motivation. Please do feel free to add me :) and good luck!