60lb weight loss journey...anyone in need ofan encouraging buddy?

Options
KP112423
KP112423 Posts: 25 Member
I'm 29 years old married with a baby. I am on my journey to lose 60 lbs and would love friends to join me

Replies

• jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a mfp friend :) I'm a mom to 3. And I want to lose closer to 90 pounds :) I'll add you
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I'm 31, married, no children. I've still got around 70 or so lbs to loose. Let's do this!! Friend me!
  • moledew
    moledew Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This is my first time giving MFP a shot. I'm a 24 year old mom and trying to break my lazy ways and lose about 90lbs. We all definitely need encouragement and I'd really like to see how other moms balance work, life, kids and healthy eating/habits. This is what I struggle with each day and can't find a way to break the chain now that I have a baby to care for too. I'm on HER schedule, not mine.
  • jesscox2003
    Options
    @Angelfire365 may I add you too?
  • jesscox2003
    Options
    @moledew it's hard. I am 29 and have 3 kids. I used to put myself on the back burner. I need to change my habits too. Feel free to add me.
  • Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am 51 years old and have lost over 50 pounds in a year on MFP. Would love to be friends with any of you that need encouragement. I have two kids, but they are almost grown up now - 18 and 20 years old! At this point, I think I am done with weight loss and moving into maint mode.
  • HDub3459
    HDub3459 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am always up for new friends. Its nice to motivate one another! feel free to ad me. I am 45, I have a 20yo daughter and Im looking to lose 100+ lbs. It's overwhelming to think about but I am taking it day by day.
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am almost 32, married, and have a 2 year old daughter. I have lost 113 pounds and am working on the last 20. Feel free to add me!
  • SconnieGirl22
    SconnieGirl22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm adding everyone on this thread :)
    I'm 36, mother of two. I'm working on losing 60 as well, for starters.
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm about half way to my goal - another 40lbs ish to lose.
  • Kaliabee
    Kaliabee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 23, mom of 1 and wanting to have another after waiting 3 years. I'm looking to losing between 60-90 lbs though. Feel free to add me - please :)
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    @jesscox2003 -> Sure!! :-)
  • lilianasmp
    lilianasmp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 52, no kids (only fur babies) and I need to loose 44 pounds. Feel free to add me! And good luck for everyone!!
  • badgerpam22
    badgerpam22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, and pushing to look the best I ever have.. starting with at least 70 pounds of weight loss (: ADD OR MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT!
  • kokoAndorinha
    kokoAndorinha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm adding everyone too :)
  • rwat77
    rwat77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 38 and have a 13 year old daughter. Anyone please feel free to add me. :)
  • FatPixiee
    FatPixiee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm 27, live with my bf of 6 years. I haven't had kids though. But I'm trying to go from 240 to 185 after gaining 100 pounds rapidly in this last year. >_> Anyone may add me. I could so use the support of other women.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Add me :) Im Debi 48 3 kids 5 grandkids have been a missing member for 2 yrs, my husband passed from cancer a few weeks ago and I no need to get back To king care of me, I have about 6o lbs to lose

• myjunk1103
    myjunk1103 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello friends I'm Gretchen 37, mom of 3 & on a mission to get healthy. My current weight is 220 with an ultimate loss goal of 80 lbs. I'm looking for friends to talk with & support through out out my journey. Please feel free to add me & I will add anyone who needs a friend
  • CynderJenn
    CynderJenn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm adding everyone here. I'm Jennifer, 39 and a single mom of two looking to lose 75 lbs.