so done with being BIG!!!

Options
yomalicole3
yomalicole3 Posts: 2 Member
I'm a mother and I've let myself go, like a lot!! I'm always taking care of my kids, working, cleaning and cooking that i totally forgot about my self.I need to feel like me again!! :)

Replies

• sarahkraus1982
    sarahkraus1982 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that!
    I have one baby girl and I feel like I only have time to work and take care of my family and house.
    Time to start working on my health and making time for it!
    Add me if you feel like it. :smiley:
  • Jakiracki
    Jakiracki Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Same here!!
  • yomalicole3
    yomalicole3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All mommies deserve to be hwppy and confident too! :)
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    You have to take care of yourself first so you can take care of everyone else! Your kids will see this and use you as a role model. I've made working out my routine in the morning so it doesn't affect me the rest of the day. You can do it!!
    Feel free to add for support!
  • chrisssam
    chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yea all moms need some alone time... So do stuff for yourself cuz what you do for yourself will benefit everyone else around you.
  • UltraHealthSeeker
    UltraHealthSeeker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness that is AWESOME that you are starting your health adventure! How exciting! I was in the same situation awhile back and I realized that I had NO ENERGY anymore to even take care of my family! I had to take care of me, I had to WANT to take care of me in order to have anything left for anyone else! Wishing you all success on your journey!
  • Donnah781
    Donnah781 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place. Its an amazing site. So much support . Wishing you luck on your new journey:-)
  • normanrobledo9413
    normanrobledo9413 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of two little ones and I let myself go completely from 160 to 210 it's scary but so hard I want to get back in shape I just don't know what healthy meals to take in, I wanna get healthy for my kids and I , I Wanna be able to have enough energy to play with my kidoz it's been day one so hopefully it will get better.