I need food!!!

Options
:blushing: I was hoping people could give me low carb meals that are still filling and yummy. I love meat, cheese and everything that isn't low carb....:laugh: But I really want to do this!!!!!!!!! I have a 3 month old so I need it to be easy.. but I'm a stay at home mom so I could really make anything....low cost of course!!!! Things that you could buy at walmart.. thats where i shop thank you all

Replies

• jenniferb
    Options
    :blushing: I was hoping people could give me low carb meals that are still filling and yummy. I love meat, cheese and everything that isn't low carb....:laugh: But I really want to do this!!!!!!!!! I have a 3 month old so I need it to be easy.. but I'm a stay at home mom so I could really make anything....low cost of course!!!! Things that you could buy at walmart.. thats where i shop thank you all
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    You should try the new Biggest Loser Family Cookbook. There are a lot of good and easy recipes in that cookbook. And every meal is supposed to be low cost. The first Biggest Loser Cookbook is also a good choice.
  • jenniferb
    Options
    how much does it cost
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I bought it on amazon.com and it was about $17-$18 including shipping. I think it retails for about $22 at most book stores.