Back At It!

Options
i gave up using MyFitnessPal and I stopped caring about my weight and health. I was 166 when I stopped using this app in April of 2014, and I was 187 when I started again a few weeks ago. I definitely needed a new start. For the short amount of time that I've been using this app again, I've already lost 5.5 pounds JUST from eating better. I couldn't be more proud of myself. My goal weight is 140 pounds.
I want to also start having an exercise routine, but i don't really have the motivation to do so. I hope I could get some advice for being more motivated!! :#

Replies

• Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Motivation isn't a gift in my opinion. Plenty of times I don't feel like doing anything, the easiest way out of that is to just stop thinking about it and get up and do it. Once you're moving it's easier to stay in motion. Good job on the loss, use that lower number as a reminder that dedication works (with or without feeling motivated).
  • Exegi_Corpus
    Exegi_Corpus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    MeisaBMTH wrote: »
    i gave up using MyFitnessPal and I stopped caring about my weight and health. I was 166 when I stopped using this app in April of 2014, and I was 187 when I started again a few weeks ago. I definitely needed a new start. For the short amount of time that I've been using this app again, I've already lost 5.5 pounds JUST from eating better. I couldn't be more proud of myself. My goal weight is 140 pounds.
    I want to also start having an exercise routine, but i don't really have the motivation to do so. I hope I could get some advice for being more motivated!! :#

Start your routine, the motivation will follow since you will see the results :)

Good luck and good job so far :)