Love Handles (bikini pic)

Options
I bought a cute bikini today since the weather is getting warmer. I need some help though. Anyone know any tips on losing the love handles?
here's a pic 27zrysgxgnyo.jpg

Replies

• scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I don't see any love handles.... also, my husband just walked behind me and thinks you look great. lol
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I don't see any love handles.... also, my husband just walked behind me and thinks you look great. lol
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I don't see any love handles.

If you want to get rid of anything, though, it's going to take a calorie deficit to cut the fat. There's nothing you can do to spot reduce a specific area of your body.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    It took me a long time to realize that certain styles just aren't flattering on me. You may not have to lose a whole lot; you might just have to find a different style that flatters your body more.

But to answer your question: eating at a caloric deficit and exercise.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    What love handles?
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Caloric deficit and exercise will help you get what you need. Can't spot reduce unfortunately.
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    squats and crunchs will go a long way :-)
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    That is a cute bikini and you look great! If anything, just focus on losing a bit of body fat and start a lifting program, if you aren't already. That will help make the changes you're looking for.

Also, it may just be the pic but the suit actually looks a little big for you.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    kittyd7015 wrote: »
    squats and crunchs will go a long way :-)

Long way, as in, over a year bump?