In Need of Active Friends!

Options
Hello! My name is Nicole, and I'm a 21 year old college student who is off for the summer and looking to lose about 20-25lbs. I've been a member for a few years only to come back and most of my friends are gone/inactive! So, I'm looking for some motivated friends who are somewhat active on here so we can encourage each other and share ideas!

I'm almost done with Week 1 of Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30, and I plan on finishing the whole thing for once (I did it about a year ago). I'm also counting calories again (I'd stopped for a year and went kind of binge-eating crazy, which is how I gained weight) and I already feel much better. I've been on this lifestyle change for about 2 weeks now, and I can already tell a difference! I'm pretty stoked that I have 4 months of summer to work on myself so that I can go back to school and look/feel much better.

I'm also 5'0" so if any fellow short girls need someone to relate to, I'm your gal!

Anyone else who would like some motivational friends, feel free to shoot me a message/request! :smiley:

Replies

• nogutsnoglory7
    nogutsnoglory7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I'm right there with you. Want to take the next four months and get back to health. I'm Jordan, feel free to add me, I am always active!!
  • namarc0
    namarc0 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me if you'd like. I'm about half way through a C25K and am getting ready to start a strength training regimen. I'm 5'2" and looking to lose some weight, but I'd really like to get in shape again.
  • taydelanie
    taydelanie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 too...being short makes binge eating so much worse! I'm 23, finishing up my first year of grad school. Feel free to add me!
  • fluteypie
    fluteypie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Added you all! Thanks for the requests, everyone! Feel free to keep them coming! :)