need some no bs support

Options
hey im needing some help getting motivated again BUT i hate all this high 5 crap! just needing some move ur *kitten* motivation instead of aw go u, u walked out the house! needing the tough love to get me going lol anyone keen??

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    This is not a whiny request for support.. I really love that...

Now get your butt in gear and tell us what we need to do to help you get going today! LOL :):):)
  • CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You still sat on the app? FFS...
    Get your backside out the door and give me 5K. Now!
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ohh no if i were u jackiemonx i'll get up and do it. lol
    CM_73 wrote: »
    You still sat on the app? FFS...
    Get your backside out the door and give me 5K. Now!

• rd82716
    rd82716 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So what's your plan? Can't motivate until we know. Set a short term goal that we can push you toward.....or pull......or drag by your ankles. Whatever works. I'm at 305 as of today and I have a L-O-N-G way to go.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    you have said it all in your first line of your OP. move ur *****
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    haha thats more like it!
    im looking to lose about 12kg bout 25lbs. put it all on in the pas year or 2, goin to be jogging and lifting but need to be careful at gym cos got bad upper back. i normally start too fast then end up not being able to do anything for a month cos i hurt it so need to go slow at gym, still go but just carefully!
    what about everyone else? liking the tough love? :-)
  • rd82716
    Options
    I completed every exercise goal today and walked twice on top of it. My calorie intake is a little high. The input side is where my problem is. It's hard to work off 1000 extra calories a day.
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    rd82716 wrote: »
    I completed every exercise goal today and walked twice on top of it. My calorie intake is a little high. The input side is where my problem is. It's hard to work off 1000 extra calories a day.

cut out the dew! lol
  • Msbennett709
    Msbennett709 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I always say if we out as much effort into losing weight as we spend time talking about it we would all be thin. There is no quick fix that actually works to keep the weight off. It didn't get out over night and won't fall off over night. Get your *kitten* in gear and stop feeling crappy about yourself. You deserve to feel good about yourself. Set your calorie goals and stick with them, pick a workout and just suck it up and get it done and then sit down and feel good about it. You don't need to go gung hoe in the first week ready to take on the world then get bored with it and quit. Set small goals and stick with them. You can do this, you don't have much to lose...
  • rd82716
    Options
    I agree. Small goals make it much easier. A lot of little victories seems better to me than waiting for one big one. And I will cut out the Dew.
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    ok im goin to do 5k in the morning no matter what!
  • rd82716
    Options
    Going for completion of a 5k or trying to beat a certain time?
  • CM_73
    Options
    You'd better, we're watching...
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    did it! walked a wee bit tho
  • CM_73
    Options
    Well done! High Five!

Oooops, sorry...

Walked some? that's disgraceful, now get back out there and run the lot. Twice.

;)
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i have same problem but mine is lower back and same like u i start pushing my self hard and stop because i hurt my self but this time i started with slow walk then power walk now i try to jog most of the time my back still hurts after am done but not as much as it did before so i now power walk/jog for 8 or 9 mile a day. u can do it and u know it ;)
    jackiemonx wrote: »
    haha thats more like it!
    im looking to lose about 12kg bout 25lbs. put it all on in the pas year or 2, goin to be jogging and lifting but need to be careful at gym cos got bad upper back. i normally start too fast then end up not being able to do anything for a month cos i hurt it so need to go slow at gym, still go but just carefully!
    what about everyone else? liking the tough love? :-)
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    yeah just need to remember n start slow! its more the weights i go too hard with, still quite strong but have to be extra careful :-)