I Need Somebody To Hold Me Accountable

Hi! I'm 18, 173lbs, 5'11" and female. My aim is to get slimmer and stronger before I go off to uni in September and I would love to have some friends on MFP to help keep me on track. Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:

Replies

• latkeen
    latkeen Posts: 14 Member
    Hey! I don't really understand those unit measurements, but I'ld like some friends on here as an example. I'm 14 days in, doing very well on it to me. I'm 23. Success!
  • LadyVinegar
    LadyVinegar Posts: 2 Member
    That sounds great, although I'm not too sure about the 21 Day Fix as I don't really want to pay for a workout routine :wink:
  • lexiewilson31
    lexiewilson31 Posts: 4 Member
    I would also love to work with you guys. I was just telling myself that I know I am not succeeding because I don't have accountability. I would love to work together. :smile: So how will we do this? Just friend one another?
  • badgerpam22
    badgerpam22 Posts: 182 Member
    I really need that too unfortunately
  • szecsenyi
    szecsenyi Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I started my diet about 20 days ago. I lost a bit more than 6lbs. My workout plan: every day walking. I started with half mile, then a week later with a mile, now 2 or 4 miles, daily, in the evening.

Sometimes, if i have time, and the weather is OK, than I go cycling (8-12 miles) and not walking.