Hi, my name is Rebecca, and I would like to connect to people who are doing the paleo whole30

Options
2»

Replies

• cwestcott01
    cwestcott01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started whole30 on 1/5! love it so far, felt yucky first few days while detoxing. I use to eat gluten free, but wantto go paleo at the end of this 30. Add me if you like and also there are some good groups on FB, Im part of whole30 newbies group.
  • orpingman
    orpingman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just started Whole 30 today and hope to just even out my body so that I feel better everyday. Hoping to lose some weight but using it mostly to detox.
  • steviepeters
    steviepeters Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it as well! Same start date. I feel like garbage today though. Cloudy and worried I'm going to pass out!
  • melissapier12
    melissapier12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I did the Whole30 two years ago and felt amazing. I'm doing a sort of modified version now. Feel free to add me!
  • kozinskey
    kozinskey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing Whole30, but I am doing the Paleo Restart from the Paleo Leap website. 30 days of preplanned meals and recipes. Everything's been really good any satisfying. I would love friends who are trying the Paleo lifestyle.

How do you like the Paleo Restart program? I'm thinking about doing it but can't find a good review online. Is there any room for flexibility in it?