Wedding as motivation anyone?

Options
Hi! I am getting married in August and would like to loose some weight before then :) Maybe about 10 -15 lbs? Anyone else in the same boat? Add me if you'd like, I could use some friends on here to keep me motivated to log consistently :)

Replies

• agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm not losing for my wedding--but I am losing for a friend's wedding next March in Thailand! I want to be at my best for that :) So if you don't mind that it's not mine I'm happy to be a motivator!!
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married July 3. I'm working as hard as I can to look my best, and hopefully maintain! I'm going to the gym most days, and I'm walking my dog faster, up hills, etc. I'm lifting heavy weights at the gym, too (especially for arms!) I actually think I rounded a pretty significant corner the other day. I'm closing in on 15 pounds lost, but I just kind of got hit (in a good way) mentally. I realized feel REALLY good these days, and I'm generally a happy person anyways. Just noticeably more motivated and energetic.
  • K_saine
    K_saine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married next fall, but I am starting now so that I am not freaking about it when the wedding gets closer. Good Luck on your last few pounds!