Is myfitnesspal partially down for repairs?

Options
spisea
spisea Posts: 41 Member
Its been a few months since I've been to this site and its not working like it used to. I can't get the system to record a new recipe, even when I click the button to revert to the old recipe recorder. Its repeatedly "freezing," refusing to enter anything. It only loads the food adding page about 50% of the time.

Is something up this evening or is this the new normal around here? If its simply my computer being too old for your new system, I'll have to move on.

Weirdly enough, it won't even let me post this topic in the technical support catagory, where it belongs.

Replies

• ski098
    ski098 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ever since the Under Armour logos started appearing everywhere... the software has become prone to glitches, crashes, and lag... I'm currently looking for an alternative. /sighs
  • gypzywingz
    gypzywingz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It seems the food database isn't working for me. They must be having some problems.
  • jrhz06
    jrhz06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Food database isn't working for me either.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Agree
  • BrendaErdman1
    BrendaErdman1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not working for me either....
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I just tried to add foods for the day. All I get is the loading ticking off. What the heck is going on here.
  • spisea
    spisea Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I suspect that myfitnesspal has been sold and the new owners are not on it. Too bad. I have a really extensive data base and I'd be happy to keep using this system. But its not worth the frustration of using a system with so many glitches.

Its kinda funny. When you log in now, there is a window asking if you want to pay money for this poor service. Really?
  • bizzyeck
    bizzyeck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I came back after a loooonnngggg hiatus and thought I was going crazy. Just when I wanted to start logging again! Figures. Any other options to use??