If you could have one wish..

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    To talk to my Grandma just one more time.
  • bossybrandice82
    Options
    Be at my goal weight before my birthday August 13th
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    That my children will grow up and live their dreams as happy, responsible, participating members of society.

I suppose that is what most parents wish for.

Michelle
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    At this very moment.... to get the motivation back that I had before I started my new job. It's completely destroyed my motivation, determination, and progress. I had my routine down, and now it's gone and I can't get into the groove again :-(
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Everyone says money doesn't buy happiness...well I allready have happiness so I don't need to buy it! I'd wish for 60 million a year for life! I could help so damn many people out with that kind of money! and of I couldn't wish for $ I'm with a pp when telnet say go back to when I was 15,knowing what I know now :)'
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Powerball winner...not for me, but to have the chance to help so many people. And for me, people includes dogs :happy: The world would never see a bigger no-kill shelter than the one I'd establish!
  • jamierizzo
    jamierizzo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Powerball winner...not for me, but to have the chance to help so many people. And for me, people includes dogs :happy: The world would never see a bigger no-kill shelter than the one I'd establish!
    I love animals too :)
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Right now ... my overwhelming wish is to be out of a miserable, loveless marriage with minimal pain so I can be with someone who loves me completely and unconditionally.
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    That my daughter didn't have thyroid cancer.

I am sorry to hear that....I had it too. Hope that all goes well for her
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    That no matter whether it was emotional, physical, spiritual or entirely material, my kids and family will always have whatever they need in the moment to be happy, healthy and secure for the rest of their lives.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    My wish is filled with many conjunctions as they are all dependent on each other. I'd tell the genie to give me 24 hours so that I could write it out in word to make sure it was correct.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    That i wouldnt have lost my Dad 2 months ago yesterday :(
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    That i wouldnt have lost my Dad 2 months ago yesterday :(

I am saddened and sorry for your loss
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    HAPPINESS!
  • misste
    misste Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would wish that all the people that I care about, and myself, would be happy (no matter how much I weighed).:flowerforyou: