• ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    What a great idea... I am 5'3''

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • LavendersMom
    LavendersMom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyyy, I'm 5'2, #WHOP #WHOP. I'm going to add you, and people, feel free to add me. Us Umpa Loompa's gotta stick together, lol!
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' nothin. And I'm taller than my mom and my grandma :)

Oh, I'd love to be 5'4" ... most clothes (especially pants) in "petite" are still too long!
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    im only over 5ft in my heels...:blushing:

another 4'11 checkin in!

Sometimes I'll tell people I'm 5'4" when I'm wearing my 4" heals, then laugh as I watch it click! It's funny
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2". and my hubby is 6'1"! and i can't wear heels!!! it would be like trying to balance the earth on a pin head!!!!!! i don't have the balance or willpower for it!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    5'4" here (well, technically 5'3 1/2" but I have enough of a complex being a short guy as is, so I always report it as 5'4" lol)

Hello all! There's another shorties thread on here too called Under 5'5" Shorties Unite! Check it out if you haven't seen it. :smile:
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I've been telling my husband for yrs that i'm 5'4" and 3/4 and he just laughs. I've also been telling him i'm not short and apparently he's been proven right because you all seem to think it's short as well:) The jeans are too long for me too but the petite are too short also.
  • Ginger4real
    Ginger4real Posts: 162
    Options
    5'.1" ish
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    ok so I am the shortest one here what do I win? :bigsmile:
  • LeanaJo
    LeanaJo Posts: 85
    Options
    I'm 5'4" tall. When buying pants, I'm sometimes too tall for petites but the other sizes are way to long lol. Oh the joys of being this height:)

I have the same exact problem when it comes to shopping for clothes, especially pants and jeans. That why, in some of my jeans, I have to wear high heels or the end of the pants will drag a little on the floor or ground (I hate that).

Petites, forget about it! I can't do those, not for over 13 years now. I have been wearing regular/medium size 9-10 lately.
  • LeanaJo
    LeanaJo Posts: 85
    Options
    My husband is 5'9". But I do like tall guys myself (no taller than 6'7" though). But as long as he's over 5'5" that's alright by me. LOL!:love::heart:
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" tall. When buying pants, I'm sometimes too tall for petites but the other sizes are way to long lol. Oh the joys of being this height:)

I so have this same problem. It can be very frustrating.

I'm 5' 4" sending a friend request.
  • jeniferclark
    jeniferclark Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 :glasses:
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options

I so have this same problem. It can be very frustrating.

I'm 5' 4" sending a friend request.

What really gets me about this problem is that according to statistics, 5'4 is AVERAGE, why can't they make pants that fit?! Luckily, I have a proportionally short waist and long legs, so most things aren't too bad and it is quite fashionable around here to have trod upon hems.
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    5'4"here too. I just went shopping today and as usual the petites were too short and the regulars were too long. Let me know if you find a store or brand that works for the "average" woman.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    My husband is 5'9". But I do like tall guys myself (no taller than 6'7" though). But as long as he's over 5'5" that's alright by me. LOL!:love::heart:

My boyfriend is 5'6". Since we are so close in height AND weight - I can wear his jeans -- which I find far more comfortable than my jeans. LOL
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and wanting to be 125lbs.