Getting started

Options
jennok4now
jennok4now Posts: 7 Member
Well, I've decided to finally take off this weight, seriously try to take it off. My Dr. didn't tell me what my ideal weight is, but I need to take off 40 lbs. which is more than I expected, even though I know I'm overweight! Glad to be here, ready to get started. We're having a family reunion in Aug, so I guess it's kinda more of a goal, if I can lose the 21 lbs it says I can, I'm gonna love getting back into my swimsuit and (hopefully), not looking too bad!

Replies

• SAFC1965
    SAFC1965 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Well done for getting started :)
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Well then, what did you do today to make it a step closer to your goals then?
  • LennyLentils
    LennyLentils Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey! Feel free to add me, I've just re-signed up so am looking for those to motivate and motivaters :)
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Well done for getting started 1st step is already complete good luck
  • jennok4now
    Options
    Thanks! Good luck to you! I'm still trying to figure out how to use this app so bear with me!
  • jennok4now
    Options
    hadlam07 wrote: »
    Good Luck on your journey! Feel free to add me, I've just re-signed up so am looking for those to motivate and motivaters :)
    When I figure this app out hadlam07...I'll do that! Lol
  • jennok4now
    Options
    Well then, what did you do today to make it a step closer to your goals then?

I've stayed below my calories, awesomejdad, for the first 4 days, today however.....over alittle! Really becoming more aware of what I eat and how much! And that's a good thing for me, cause I love food!! Lol
  • jennok4now
    Options
    SAFC1965 wrote: »
    Hi Well done for getting started :)

:-)
  • jennok4now
    Options
    :-)