Who do you want to b the 3rd finalist on Biggest Loser?!

Options
13»

Replies

• michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Irene.
    And then i hope she goes to another hairdresser and gets her old color back.

LMAOOO!!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I hope Irene wins the whole she-bang. She has busted @$$ all season and hasn't gotten involved in all the stupid drama. GO TEAM ORANGE!!!!!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Irene.
    And then i hope she goes to another hairdresser and gets her old color back.

I hope Hannah does, too...she's not a good looking blonde, especially with the bangs...
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Irene!!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Irene! Comment on Hannah: Her 'going home' dress was horrible!! She lost all the weight, but the dress did not flatter her at all and was tacky tacky.

Ugh, agreed. And I also agree with some on the BL page that said she looked like a hoochie mama. Gross... She could do so much better than that and still look amazing!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I sooooo want to see Irene be the third finalist for several reasons: 1) she has busted her butt the entire season 2) she was the first person to be left there 'alone' and she didn't let it stop her 3) Jay was given more chances than anyone else and 4) the VERY best part ... she is from my home town of Portland, Oregon. I truly hope some day I run into her on the street and get to tell her in person how amazing she is :)
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Irene! I would like to see her take it all but if not, then I want Hannah to win over Olivia. Olivia's personality drives me nuts! She has got to be the person in the office everyone wishes they could duct tape her mouth! She never shuts up and says the same things over and over again. Sorry Olivia fans. If she does win, she will never let Hannah forget it. She will make Hannah feel like a loser even though she has come so far and is definitely a winner.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Irene! Comment on Hannah: Her 'going home' dress was horrible!! She lost all the weight, but the dress did not flatter her at all and was tacky tacky.

Ugh, agreed. And I also agree with some on the BL page that said she looked like a hoochie mama. Gross... She could do so much better than that and still look amazing!

I agree. The first thing that came out of my mouth when they showed her in the limo was "OMG ... I think I can see her belly button in that slit in her dress". She worked so hard and looks absolutely incredible, but the dress just was not flattering. I also agree that she looks so much more refned and sophistocated without bangs. I hated when they did that to her. On the flip side, I LOVE Olivia's shorter hair and think she and Irene both just rocked it last night!
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I wish Courtney and Austin would have been able to stay. They were much more inspiring to me than Hannah ever was.

I SOOOO wanted Courtney & Austin to be in the final 2! They were both so inspiring!
  • makcarly
    makcarly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want Irene to win it all! I am in the minority here but I can't stand either of the sisters.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I want Irene to win too!! I would have loved if Austin was a finalist as well, I really hope he wins the at home. And I cannot stand either of the sisters. They annoy me soo much!
  • coleblu13
    coleblu13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Irene! I agree Courtney was very inspiring and she has such a great personality! I really hope she gets the at home winner $!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see Irene be the 3rd finalist, plus she's still the Biggest Loser. Buuut then again, all the guys that went home with plenty to lose, I don't think she can win the whole thing. We'll see!
  • caobaz
    caobaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want Irene. She deserves to be he 3nd person. :smile: