Anyone do workouts on Netflx?

Options
I have it available on our xbox 360..and have a ton available..10 minute solution/crunch videos. I'm loving it! Anyone have access to it? If not, and you have a Xbox..try it!

Replies

• maggieschuck
    maggieschuck Posts: 174
    Options
    I do the yoga on Netflicks. Ill have to check out what else they have.
  • CrazyTeapot
    Options
    I have netflix and i did a bootcamp sesson, lets just say it KICKED my butt
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Iike the Shape: your best butt fast one. and the cardio dance one. I love netflix!
  • Katie320
    Katie320 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'll do "10 Minute Solution: Fat Blasting Dance Mix" on days that I don't go to the gym and feel pressed for time. It's pretty fun and I like that the DVD is divided into 5 different sections so it doesn't get boring and is easy to mix and match.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about doing workouts on netflix but decided to buy Insanity instead.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I've done some, just with the regular watch instantly option on my computer.
    I love that I can try whatever I want and if I hate it, no loss, just move on to the next.
  • netsirk419
    netsirk419 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I didn't know they had them. Thanks for the info:)
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I had no idea that stuff was available! Thanks! Just signed up wih Netflix a couple of weeks ago. Another reason to love it!
  • formygood2011
    formygood2011 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The 10 minute solution videos are my favorite!!! we have a blue ray that I can play them on the TV...It is my way of "tricking myself" into just doing 10 minutes. Sometimes 10 is all I do, other times I do more!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Iike the Shape: your best butt fast one. and the cardio dance one. I love netflix!

Ohhhh! I am going to check out the best butt workout for sure!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The 10 minute solution videos are my favorite!!! we have a blue ray that I can play them on the TV...It is my way of "tricking myself" into just doing 10 minutes. Sometimes 10 is all I do, other times I do more!

Great idea! I usually have 10 minutes to spare.
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    We have netflix and I also do the Best butt workout and many more, including Yoga and Pilates. I mix and match! Love it
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    i used to get them now and then. got the 30 day Shred. Liked it, want the ones that I can watch through the Wii.
  • erikacrosby
    Options
    I love the 10 minute fat blasting mix. I have had netflix for a year now and just found out they had fitness dvds. I started doing the 10 minute fat blasting video last week (20 minute sessions each time) and I love it. I really like the leg workout section. Do you have any suggestions for other dance videos that are around 10-20 minutes each session? It is easier when I am pressed for time to do these instead of the 45-60 minute ones, especially when my kids are running wild :-)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Well, if you like Zumba style type workouts- They have Dance Off The Inches..I burned over 500 calories in a 45 minute session. :bigsmile:
  • heliefry
    heliefry Posts: 2
    Options
    Is there a category to find these workouts? I had no idea these things were available! Never thought to look...
  • heliefry
    heliefry Posts: 2
    Options
    Is there a category to find these workouts? I had no idea these things were available! Never thought to look...
  • erikacrosby
    Options

I just typed in fitness in the search bar and a drop down menu pulls up. From there you can find all types of videos. I hope this helps.
  • choughton01
    choughton01 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have Netflix. How do I find this exercise stuff? I didn't know it was on there.

Thank you.