Calling fellow Australians

Options
Hi, i love this site and am enjoying meeting new people on the site but it seems that most of them may be asleep when i'm awake!! Any Aussies out there who would like to stay in touch?

Replies

• SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Oi Oi Oi ... I'm an aussie but living in the US , So can't promise to stay awake for much longer today ..lol ...cheers !:drinker:
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hey there, nsw girl here :)
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hey there, nsw girl here :)
  • hodgje
    hodgje Posts: 10
    Options
    thanks for the reply, i'll remember to say hi early in the morning, thanks for the reply
  • UnpredictablyPretty21
    UnpredictablyPretty21 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello! QLD gurl over here.... So when your awake, I have no doubt that I will more then likely be awake too lol :)
  • essbe
    essbe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Qld here, have sent you a friend request :)
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Perth here - and heaps of Aussies around.

Almost all my pals are. Feel free to add if you like just be aware we can be a bit of an odd bunch LOL
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    Hiya - Greetings from Adelaide - I have sent you a friend request :):flowerforyou:
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few of us around!!! QLD "girl" here. I've sent you a friend request.
  • hodgje
    Options
    Fantastic, lots of Queenslanders out there! I am from Victoria, Look forward to staying in touch
  • hodgje
    Options
    Thanks for the friend requests. all responded to now. took a while to figure out how to do it! Anyone else want to join the aussie band please feel free to send a request.
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Perth!