It seems my friends have left me...

Options
2»

Replies

• A_poetiq
    A_poetiq Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I try to make it a lifestyle change that I will be able to continue forever. I eat healthy, but if I crave a chocolate bar-- i buy one and eat it slowly. If I crave Ice cream, I buy the tiny container and eat it. I believe i am creating a healthy relationship with my food.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Just stay the path, sorry this has happened to you. But it looks like you have found some new friends in this thread!
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Seriously, what is happening on MFP? The friends I had for years are inactive. The friends that are my friends in real life are now inactive on MFP. And the recent friends I added with similar goals that I found in the threads have been MIA for the last 2 weeks. I feel like I am the only one left!
  • A_poetiq
    Options
    It's an uphill battle, I think, alheise12, and people just take breaks from it or stumble. I've stumbled several times, but I am so aggressively after my goals this time around, I don't ever want to stop.
  • courtney123180
    courtney123180 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've had slip ups too. i get stressed and depressed and start eating like crap. however, i think this time I've finally had enough of just wearing gym pants and scrubs all the time because nothing else fits me. almost 3 weeks in and 4.5 lbs down---slow and steady wins the race. anyone can add me if they like :)
  • A_poetiq
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep pushing. Honestly, however, Id wear gym pants for the rest of my life everyday if I could, no matter my size. I love them. I only put other pants on to go to work.
  • aynos77
    aynos77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I added you and I think everyone else in this message! I am Here every day. Started at 287 down to 275, slip ups have been the thing that did me in in the past, when I started this time 3 weeks ago I tried something different.. Basically just really clean eating, trying to stick to the whole 30 challenge for 30 days. I will say beer and cheese where my down fall, but after just one week of no cheese milk dairy, my stomach feels amazing. Sounds silly but I guess I never realized or wanted to realize that I am really lactose intolerant. It's getting easier and easier!
  • aynos77
    aynos77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need help... CAN'T seem to eat all of my daily goals. Have LOTS left over in the evening: cal, carb, fat, protein, sod, sugar... any suggestions?

I wouldn't be concerned about not enough sugar or sodium but to add some calories and good for you fats try eating some almonds for a snack..

• karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have been here for 466 days and when I started I made friends with 14 people who started the same week. I am the only one left. How sad!!!
  • A_poetiq
    Options
    Aynos77....Added dear! Thanks! Let's do this!

Karenrich77....I have been on and off myself, but on a 78 day streak and have completely changed my life. I will have a 466 eventually! Add me!