Trying something new, motivation, health, upstate NY

Options
Hello there everyone
My name is Paige 22 years old. And I realized last year I gained 30 pounds from stress eating. From buying a property and building a home. So it's been since August I've been trying to watch what I eat and workout a lot. But here I am still stuck at my weight.

Bettering my health and making friends ❤

Replies

• trinin5
    trinin5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Paige! I'm Chelsea. Im 22 as well and have also found myself stress eating. I keep trying to start eating healthier and working out but I just fall back into a slump. I decided yesterday that I am going to do this for real now and am looking for people to help keep me accountable and to do likewise for them! :)
  • perrypai1948
    perrypai1948 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I definitely do the same! Eat well for a while and workout.... Then I don't know happens. Fall off the wagon and have to pick back up and do it again. Definitely a bumpy ride. Well I'm with you! Let's do this
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I can certainly understand the stress eating; I do it too. But I am sure you can lose the weight you want to lose. Just need to formulate a solid gameplan and then follow through. You will get there! Also, you are free to add me if you like.