What did you say "YES" to today?

Options
RCKT82
RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
I was browsing through the threads and saw a post for "What did you say NO to today?" So forum... what did you say YES to today?

Besides saying yes to keeping my head in the game and following my diet and exercise plan.. I have one that tickles me, I copied this from a comment thread on my profile...

Ya'll will love this... Don't you hate when you reach into a bag of lettuce or spinach and the first thing you feel is slimyness?!?!?!I I totally just wiped the slime off of the the good pieces of spinach with my finger, gave a little shrug *meh* and a nod of approval and put it on my sandwich... LOL I said yes I will eat this

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I said yes to not one but TWO cupcakes. Definitely having a sweets issue lately! I'll work it off tomorrow :-P
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    BEER

190.gif?v=1

P.S., Awesome transformation, man!
  • ash12783
    ash12783 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i said yes to carnitas tacos today! i splurged bc it was busy at work and i didn't get to in the break room for my usual quick breakfast....i still came in at 565 calories under goal :-\
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    To eating at 10pm! i had a Veggie Delite from Subway. it was so delish and really hit the spot!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I said yes to half a cup of mac n cheese at dinner...usually I pass for a small salad but not tonight :D
  • Melissajojo3
    Melissajojo3 Posts: 100
    Options
    I was browsing through the threads and saw a post for "What did you say NO to today?" So forum... what did you say YES to today?

Besides saying yes to keeping my head in the game and following my diet and exercise plan.. I have one that tickles me, I copied this from a comment thread on my profile...

Ya'll will love this... Don't you hate when you reach into a bag of lettuce or spinach and the first thing you feel is slimyness?!?!?!I I totally just wiped the slime off of the the good pieces of spinach with my finger, gave a little shrug *meh* and a nod of approval and put it on my sandwich... LOL I said yes I will eat this

Wow you look amazing! It's people like you that motivate me even more to reach where I want to be.. I told my self I will not quit...!! you inspire me :) I said yes to working out- today was my day to relax since this is ny 6th day, and something told me to YES work out!! :) So I did....
  • Charrisse
    Charrisse Posts: 163
    Options
    I said YES to an early exercise class I normally dont do (it was a make up class) and YES to extra time on the bike - and alas.. YES to three, yes 3, delicious Vanilla Porters... HAH
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Taco Bell:blushing: ....but it was celebration for the beginning of Summa:)
  • ginathebean
    Options
    i did the same thing with spinach just yesterday! hahah. i said "yes" to baked lays today, oh well, i'm about to say "yes" to my elliptical. ;)

p.s. your photos are inspiring! you look amazing!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I said "yes" to a quiet rest day (night) at home...no concerts, no clubs, no workout for tonight...my body really needed to slow down after a crazy week and an upcoming crazy weekend ;)
  • ashynich
    ashynich Posts: 1
    Options
    A lofthouse cookie! And splurging on dinner at outback.
  • Nancyhusanu
    Nancyhusanu Posts: 65
    Options
    I said yes to one scoop of vanilla custard from Culver's - (308 already tracked calories, and worth every bite!) to celebrate my son's 3rd grade play!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    - Girl Scout cookies
    - 2 challah rolls
    - water!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are my motivation. hearing people say Yes I will work out today... or YES I'll rest because my body needs it...YES I will eat healthy... or YES I will let myself have a single cheat for keeping my head in the game the entire week, YES I am determined to keep at it. Yes even when sometimes we don't feel like it. YOU ARE ALL ROCK STARS!!! Keep it up everyone!
  • RissaDean
    RissaDean Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I said YES to a super early workout, first time in forever! I woke up 45 min early...and had to decide whether to snooze or workout, so I worked out!

I also said YES to a salad instead of 2 extra ribs at dinner. I usually inhale DH's version of ribs for dinner when he makes them...no sides, just ribs and a drink. They're that good :smile:
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I said yes to a "home style" cookie. Have not had it (lemon cooler) in MONTHS so it felt good to say yes and eat it without guilt. :smile:
  • helvetikat
    helvetikat Posts: 21
    Options
    I said YES to finishing my 3.8 mile run even though the calluses on my foot were saying no! And then I said YES to a small cup of Edy's ice cream!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Your photos are SO inspiring! Great job!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I said YES to my neighbors girlfriend,....

when she asked me if I was picking up her dogs poop out of my yard. I'm still pissed off about it
  • ash12783
    ash12783 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I said YES to my neighbors girlfriend,....

when she asked me if I was picking up her dogs poop out of my yard. I'm still pissed off about it

LMAO!