Want to be healthier and be able to be that Mom.

Options
I would like to take a few minutes to say that No one may even read this but I will make this work and it will happen. I hope everyone has a journey that they love and they are successful. Good luck to all.

Replies

• eliseshute
    eliseshute Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also am here because I want to be a better mom.

What do you want to accomplish?
  • lisa1995sitka
    lisa1995sitka Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I have been on here a few times but have never commented or had any friends. I just read that those that join friends have a better success rate. I too want to be that mom. My first goal is to lose at least 3 pants sizes. I don't know what weight that will be but know it is smaller than I am now. I've lost 9.2 in the last month but don't see it, trying not to get discouraged.
  • dixiestile31
    dixiestile31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eliseshute
    .Thank you for the welcome. You know the one thing I want to accomplish is becoming Happy in my own skin. I want to be able to run around with the kids without saying hold on are things like. I also want them to fellow in my foot steps because I want them the live a heartier life.
  • dixiestile31
    dixiestile31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    LIsa1995sitka
    It's hard not to be discourage I know. I want for this to so bad to work. But I fail today big time. I keep telling myself that I can do this on my own without friends but just by today I don't think I can. I need help big time. I hope your are feeling better. You can do it keep up the work you will do it.