Which Jillian DVD next?

Options
Hello! I just completed day 7 of the 30 Day Shred DVD. I'm really enjoying it; I feel I can and will do this for 30 days in a row.

So - my question is, which one next?! I'd like to try another Jillian DVD; been reading the online reviews, and figured I'd get your opinions, please!

What I like about the 30 Day Shred is that it is short, intense, and not too flashy or dancey ( I got a Chalean one and hated it; it was like I was being forced to hang out at a party where I obviously didn't belong, ha ha).

Which one have you had success with, how long is the workout, and which is your favourite?

Thanks. x

Replies

• lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    kinda depnds on what youre looking for....ripped in 30 is similiar to the 30 day shred but i think more intense. i love 6 week 6 pack. and her banish fat boost metabolism one kills me-which is a lot of cardio
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is probably the next best one for you if you are interested in the shorter workouts. It's definitely more difficult than the 30 day shred.

If you are ready to increase the length of your workout, add No More Trouble Zones for toning and Burn Fat Boost Metabolism for a cardio kick in the butt (only one of her videos that I know of that doesn't use weights at all - don't be fooled though... SUPER hard!)

All of them are good! I also have Six Week Six Pack. I think its just about having variety to choose from!
  • nancymmorris
    nancymmorris Posts: 310
    Options
    I just finished day 8 level 2 of 30day shred. I am going to start 6 week 6 pack on monday and alternate every other day.
  • hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    banish fat boost metabolism kicks my BUTT!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i been using the 30 day shred vid, but i can't do something like that every day for 3 days, i would get so bored.
    i tend to mix it up with others like tae bo. those i do on my lunch hour, then on most nights (except mon and tue for now) i got to the gym. i have a few other of her vids on my computer and there is a whole section of her ONDemand through cable i an gonna check out.
  • thomasbf
    thomasbf Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 - similar to 30DS. More levels to choose from, same concept. I don't think it's any more or less chalenging that 30DS, just different.

Burn Fat Boost Metabolism - 40-45 minutes, all cardio

No More Trouble Zones - 40-45 minutes, more focused on weight training. Have 3, 5, 8 and even 10 pound weights becasue you'l progress and be ready for more weight.

Shred In with Weights - 2 levels, each is 25-30 minutes. This one is TOUGH if you use heavy enough weights for you,. Many people say it isn't worth it, I totally disagree (and I've completed P90X and Insanity.)

Yoga Meltdown - 2 levels, each is 25-30 minutes. I do this one on days I need something easier. It's like cardio yoga, an interesting mix.
  • kcphilly
    kcphilly Posts: 71
    Options
    I like No More Trouble Zones, and even though the whole thing is over 40 minutes, you can just select certain circuits if you choose. I did 30DS and now I'm using that and NMTZ combined with just the sets I really liked to create my own workout.
  • redsoxy
    redsoxy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of week 2 of the Ripped in 30. I thought I was in pretty good shape until I started this DVD! They are short work outs,but a great variety and work just about every part of your body.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i think i have no more trouble zones, going to give it a try see if i like it. are there any jumping jacks i have issues with jumping jacks can do everything else no prob, coordination issue
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of the 30 day shred and im starting 6 week 6 pack on monday. i love jillian her workouts are fab!!