Anyone else having problems on web page this morning?

Options
subversive99
subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
I can't enter food, it just sit's at loading...when I choose the meal. Also can't click 'like' on anything in my feed, it just jumps me to the top of the page. Have tried multiple browsers, same behaviour. Android app works fine.

Would post in tech support forum but there's no create thread button there....

Anyone else?

Replies

• Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    There were people yesterday having the same problem.

I use the web site and I have had no problems logging so far. Others have reported having problems with the web and with their phones.

Who knows???
  • cha97shelley
    cha97shelley Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can't currently add anything to my diary via the web, but can in my android app thank goodness.
  • rachaelz12
    rachaelz12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had that problem last night. It's fine this morning. I was able to log everything I wanted to on the iPhone app, though.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    YES! Had that problem all day yesterday, and a bit this morning. So frustrating!
  • subversive99
    Options
    I can't currently add anything to my diary via the web, but can in my android app thank goodness.

Yeah, same for me. I'm sure it will get fixed soon enough based on what I'm reading.

• HeatherDenault1
    HeatherDenault1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can't enter my food this morning. Having a problem adding to my diary.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    YES!! Phew, I thought it was computer!! Fine now :)
  • Susanins
    Susanins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Having this problem right now - cant add food or exercise..Hope that will end soon
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You can post about it here...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/questions/new

...so that the tech people know it's still an issue for some.

It was showing as a problem yesterday (it was happening to me, too) but as of this morning, it's working for me again.
  • MariMcKeon
    MariMcKeon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    had this problem last night but today it is fine for me
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

***Some Members Unable to Add Food via Website***

5/12/15 6:42pm PST
    Hello MyFitnessPals,

We have seen an influx of reports, starting earlier this afternoon, that some members are unable to add food to their MyFitnessPal Food Diary via web. Most users reporting this are running Windows 7 or Windows 8, and are using Chrome or Firefox. We are seeing some reports of other OS/browsers, but the bulk are within those parameters. When attempting to click "Add Food" from their Food Diary, they are met with a Loading bar that continuously loads, and never brings up the option to search for food.

Our team is actively investigating and we will have this resolved as soon as possible so this functionality can be restored. Thanks for your patience while we're looking into it. Please check back to this article for updates.

Best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff

UPDATE

May 13, 2015 - Hey all, this issue has been resolved for most users but we are still seeing some reports that this is affecting some accounts. We are working on nailing down a fix.

Thanks!
    MyFitnessPal Staff

• subversive99
    Options
    Thanks for the update!
  • justmesks
    justmesks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been trying all day and can't get on; it just continues to try to load but nothing happens.