I think I had an NSV!

Options
I was getting changed this evening and I noticed that something looked weird about my abdomen. It had a couple of strange "creases" in it where there never were any before. I called my husband to take a look and he thought it was pretty funny. He pointed out that what I was seeing was the beginning of muscles that I hadn't seen probably since before my kids were born 27 years ago! I guess all the hula hooping and yoga and STARVING TO DEATH is starting to pay off? Well, I'm not sure, the jury's still out on that, but something's happening here... maybe they're just gigantic wrinkles?

Replies

• srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    LOL - go with emerging muscles until proven otherwise. I can so relate, though - I was looking at my legs today, and I think I'm starting to see muscles - I'm not sure yet, because I can only see them at certain angles, but I'm pretty sure they are muscles. Either that or very big, organized chunks of cellulite :tongue:
  • delilah122
    delilah122 Posts: 41
    Options
    OMG, srp.. that's so funny! Organized chunks of cellulite! That's precious!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm glad to know another hooper. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!